Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving with the family is always a good thing. We had the usual turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc. For the last 3 family holidays I have told myself that this may be the last time that I am going to get to hang out with all of my siblings. Next year, Joe may be on a rotation for the holiday, I could be on tour, Laura could be abroad, John’s internships could require him to have to stay in D.C. This Christmas we are all going to be here as well, but with next Christmas, well, you get the idea. I would have to say that this is what I am most thankful for. And this time around I really got to have some quality time with Ck to figure out where we are existentially. It is always really hard to go through this stuff. All that I can say is that I am glad that she is the person that she is and that I still really value her friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home