Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Flower Girls of the World

The flower girl: we all have those friends. For some reason they are named after objects, who doesn’t have a friend Rosie, Carney, Redleaf (ok that one is a stretch), but whatever. My friend Rosie hates the flowers with a passion, actually she likes Gladiolas … not sure why I know this (also coincidentally she is a repeate offender, I highly doubt that she is a fan of running miles...). Carney does indeed have an aversion to seedy types. Well, and Redleaf, if you hate Canadians, then we can still be friends. After all, Americans should all be jealous of a nation that has universal healthcare, low murder rates, and a totally craptastic accent, eh? Just wanted to be glad that I am not named after an object, but if I ever get around to spawning mini-me’s expect them to be named “BrusselSprout” & “FlatTire.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home