Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hilarious

I know this was a long post, but if you get through the end of it this is the response that my brother just sent to my sister. Leave it to my brother to quote Simonides' Epigram. What a fucking smart aleck.

I'm glad that everyone likes the chili idea, but L____ do not feel so safe and secure in your ground level room. As surely as the internescine war of Medieval Europe found an outlet in the crusades, so too will the civil war beneath your feet spill over into other worlds and none will be left untouched by the combined might of the low countries

Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
that here, obedient to their laws, we lie



J____ just know that there are a few of us that knew what the hell you were talking about. And that I think it is pretty awesome that you manage to quote an Epigram and link it to farting, as well as Midieval Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home