Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Duty...

There are some things that are just awesome. We have the "Duty Hole" (think RHO) where we have to sit for 3 hours a night. Making perhaps 7 guestpasses, and avoiding the boss at all costs. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, except that tonight I missed an episode of Arrested Development which sucks. But one of my bosses definitely dropped by tonight and talked for the sake of talking to me ... Tale told by idiot...sound and fury ... signifying nothing. You get the idea. But the other thing that is incredibly annoying is everyone feels like they have to walk by and look at you, sorry, stare at you, and then hurriedly look away when you make eye contact with them back. I feel like a baboon, except that it would not be kosher for me to fling my feces at them ... yet. So next time you walk by instead of just letting your curiosity get the better of you as you walk by looking at me through your peripheral vision, wave, smile, say hi the person in the Duty Hole. It is the least you could do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home