Friday, May 13, 2005

Mother-Fucking Airlines

The South-Park episode comes to mind where Mr. Garrison invents the travel machine that requires you to be probed in the ass whilst sucking off the controls. I feel like that right now. NEVER FLY AMERICAN AIRLINES. I flew them awhile back, got bumped, but was compensated 300$ in a coupon. That isn’t that bad, an airline screws you over and then they compensate you, but that means you have to fly on the airline that screwed you over … again. So here I am sitting in Chicago O’Hare, definitely avoid this airport like the plague, no Wi-Fi at all, I am pirating this signal by hanging out in front of the admiral’s lounge. But, back to the conundrum. Because of American’s inability to manage their time on the run way I was delayed 10 minutes out of LGA this morning, and then we ended up circling Chicago for 30 minutes before landing because we were 10 minutes late. So add that up to a 40 minute delay with a 48 minute layover and you get missed connection. I tore ass down the K concourse only to see them closing the door on my connecting flight. The less-than-cordial gate attendant felt no pain for my troubles, booked me stand by on a 2:30 flight, which was delayed until 3:30, but I do have a confirmed seat on a 4:30 flight.

Wicked Bitches, wicked wicked bitches. All I want to do is get out of this bloody airport. I am going to avoid O’Hare like the plague from now on, and now that I have no AA tickets to use, I am swearing off of them forever as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home