Thursday, May 05, 2005

About Me

I am a 4th year student at a Jesuit University in a major city. I live in the Residence Hall; too expensive to live off campus, and to further subsidize the experience I am a Resident Assistant on an upperclassman floor. And last year I was an RA on a Freshman floor. This has provided to be an interesting experience. I am sure that you will learn more about me if you read this at all. If no one reads this then hey, it will just be a series of journal entries gone awry.

Ok, I was going to go for the anonymity thing, but I revise, I go to Fordham University, the only Jesuit U. in NYC. I think it will be more interesting to talk about this specific experience rather than to have some random University to go off on. As well I am enrolled in the Alvin Ailey BFA in Dance program, my other prurient interest is in politics. I expect my ramblings to run the gamut from the experience in the dance world to the experience in the political world. I am in the middle of finals and paper writing right now, and hope to post some of my thoughts as well as starting to build my Blog roll fairly soon here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home