Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Way too long

It has been way too long between posts, for this I apoligize. I am still suprised that there are 25 people a week or so who have faithfully dropped by to see what I have to say. Sorry about the inconsistency.

To recap a bit, the end of the school year ended without finale, Summer began, I rehearsed with Keigwin + Company which has been fantastically fun and a terriffic learning experience. As well I have started waiting tables at a venerable Mid town east establishment that was frequented by Frank Sinatra, Zsa Zsa, and the Kennedy's. Waiting tables is hard work, but it is coming around to me. The downside is that my iPod was stolen at work, who the fuck steals an iPod. Bastards. So I am contemplating replacing it but I am not sure with the risks of walking around with one these days. I got home for a brief stay and managed to get up to the mountains with the fam, read a lot (Cervantes Don Q.) and drank a fair share as well (Grey Goose). In all it was incredibly relaxing. And now I am prepping for the big family adventure to Europe where we are going to backpack through the Swiss Alps, fantastic, I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home